Sunday, December 19, 2004

So its 1:30 am and I can't sleep again. So I start googling for some old friends of mine from back in Michigan, and I happen to find Marc Christy's band FourDeep. I think the CD is a couple years old, but worth a listen none-the-less. I remember watching Marc start out on the guitar and seeing him progress over the years and look at him now. So I figured I'd post to his guestbook and afterwards flipped through and found a couple of posts from others that I went to high school with, Emily Derthik and Brendan Phelan. Brendan had a hilarious reference to "Tula" a nickname that I gave to Ryan Ulferts after I tricked him into saying that the playmate Tula (who was formerly a man) was hot. One of those stupid 8th grade prepubescent things that I guess just sorta stuck, its pretty funny to see that I have left an indelible mark on this world (in one way or another).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home