Monday, December 20, 2004

FINALLY!
My soccer team (The Crew) won our first game today. I play goal keeper and for once, I saved the game at the last minute instead of losing it. A guy from the other team took a shot from my right that was heading right into the left side of the net, I leapt into the air only to get the tip of my finger on the ball. Luckily, that was just enough to push the ball out of bounds, and keep the score 3-2 in our favor. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but its nice to win once in a while. I think the 10-0 thrashing we took last week gave me some good practice in goal.
Afterwards a few of the guys and I went to George and Dragon to celebrate, unfortunately they were having their x-mas party so they kicked us out after an hour. Oh well, we still had a few good beers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home