Monday, January 31, 2005

Ok, so I've been slacking what can I say, I got a lot of stuff going on and I just haven't posted like I should have. Japan was awesome, I put up the pics and videos at BenMonro.com. My soccer season started up again, but unfortunately we're 0-2. We had 18 people on our team at the first game, but at the second, a bunch of people didn't show. Ah well, what can you do. We also started taking my dog Vida to training lessons. Not that she needs it, but she's petrified of people and we're trying to get her to be a bit more social. At the first lesson, she climbed on the sleves behind the big bags of dog food. The good news is, we did all the lessons with her at home and she seems to be taking to it well.

Lisa and I went to Vegas a couple weeks ago, and got on a hot craps table and made $900 bucks! It would have more but I just had to put the $500 down on the be that ther oller crapped out on. Ah well, I still walked away a winner.

I have some big news that could be coming, but you'll just have to check back on that... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home