Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ok, so in my search of the religion that is right for me, I take this quiz and find that I am a satanist agnostic with Athiestic, Buddhist and Jewish values. As I suspected. Satanist? wait a minute. I dont worship the devil, although I did go to ASU, oh no, Sun Devils. Ah crap, I'm cursed! What to do?

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).

Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

92%

Satanism

88%

atheism

63%

Buddhism

42%

Judaism

33%

Islam

33%

Paganism

25%

Christianity

21%

Hinduism

13%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"F Y I" When you see the "Light"
An Act of Contrition
O God, I am sorry with my whole heart for all my sins because you are Goodness itself and sin is an offense against you. Therefore I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, not to sin again and to avoid the occasions of sin. Amen
For Mercy
Almighty and eternal God, look on the heart of your son and on the praise and satisfaction he offers you for sinners. In your goodness pardon those who ask your mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit now and forever. Amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home